Whether you’re a professional or a beginner, topnotch quality and ease of use is a combination you seek in any video editing software. And if you found one that also happens to be a one-stop-shop for all your editing needs, it would be an absolute dream come true…right?
Meet iSkysoft Filmora Video Editor
With various tools and effects, iSkysoft Filmora Video Editor for Mac lets you transform your videos into professional looking masterpieces. The best part? Its interface is so neat; you can learn how to use the editor in less than five minutes! The entire process comprises three steps:
- Importing in the form of audio files, videos and images from camcorders, cameras as well as smartphones
- Editing with a variety of tools and effects
- Sharing videos online, exporting them or burn them to DVDs
If you use Mac OS X 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Mavericks), 10.9 (Yosemite), 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and 10.7 (Lion), the editor is fully compatible with your system.
Tools of Transformation
Basic Editing – The Right Tweaks in the Right Places
Sometimes, a simple fix is all that’s needed. Use iSkysoft Filmora Video Editor to trim, split, crop, join and rotate your clips. And you never have to fret about losing the sequence of your videos in timelines – the Scene Detection features take care of it.
Handcrafted Effects – The Power of Personal Touch
- Filters and overlays: With around 200 gorgeous filters and overlays, you can play around with styles to enhance your videos or give them a whole new look
- Motion Elements: Add another dimension to your videos with over 300 types of motion graphics and set the graphics’ motion tracks
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): Use this to create multiple scenes in a single screen by overlaying several videos and images in the same frame
- Face-off: Remove faces or replace them with other pictures. You can also choose from a collection of funny pictures and mosaics
Advanced Editing – When You Want to Go the Extra Mile
- Titles: Take your pick from over 130 titles under themes such as holiday, love and hand drawings. The collection of titles is frequently updated with new options.
- Transitions: Select from almost 100 types of transitions to change scenes in the style that best suits your video.
- Green Screen: Merge your video with any other video to create interesting scenes.
- Split Screen: This feature can display the same scene from various angles, and also play multiple videos simultaneously in a single screen.
Go Ahead and Share!
Export your videos in a wide range of formats such as MP4, MOV, M4V and FLV, or directly share them on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo. You can even watch your videos on other Apple devices like iPhones and iPads and burn them on DVDs.
With its collection of tools that range from basic to advanced, iSkysoft Filmora Video Editor makes video editing on your Mac a simple, efficient and creative process right from the beginning to the end. It’s easy to learn, exciting to master and helps you make your videos look absolutely excellent.